Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
Details: Product Description Covering more than 2,500 characters, creatures, planets, vehicles, Droids™, weapons, technology, and more from the Star Wars™ universe, this visual tour is the ultimate compendium for the epic saga and beyond. Take a stunning visual tour of Star Wars with DK's comprehensive pictorial guide to the galaxy far, far away! From lightsabers to beasts to food and clothing, Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia is a virtual museum in a book. Explore beautiful galleries with more than 2,500 images, and discover facts about Star Wars culture, science, and geography. With a full history of the galactic politics, the Jedi Council, and the Empire, Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia walks fans through the entire timeline of Star Wars. See the blasters of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope™, look at the stormtroopers of Star Wars: The Force Awakens™, and study the geography of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story™. Each section of the book focuses on different topics to dedicate special attention and detail to every part of the universe, no matter how small. From the planets in the outer rim to Padmé's bridal wear, nothing is missed. A celebration of all things Star Wars, this compendium is the perfect addition to any fan's bookshelf. © & TM 2017 LUCASFILM LTD. Used Under Authorization. Review "Star Wars™: The Visual Encyclopedia is a dream come true…and a must-read." — BostonHerald.com "It feels exhaustive and that is a beautiful thing to say as a Star Wars fan." — UnmistakablyStarWars.com "[G]orgeous and super informative." — NerdApproved.com "[T]he holy grail for any fan…" — DorksideoftheForce.com "[It] serves as an optimal resource for fans to turn to for more information." — Cinelinx.com About the Author Tricia Barr is a prominent blogger and podcaster who has been sharing her passion for Star Wars™ since cosplaying Princess Leia in 1977. She regularly contributes feature articles for Star Wars Insider and authored the award-winning space opera novel Wynde.
Author: Bray, Adam
- With a galaxy of information on every page, the Star Wars Visual Encyclopedia Hardcover Book is the perfect illustrated guide to everything Star Wars . This beautiful visual tour of the Star Wars universe includes gallery upon gallery of stunning images and fascinating facts.
- The object-themed spreads focus down onto hundreds of topics, from Star Wars fashion and food, to vehicles and creatures.
- Explore a range of droids, from medical to spy droid, or discover the different snacks you can eat in the Star Wars universe.
- The Star Wars Visual Encyclopedia Hardcover Book has 200 pages.
- Measures about 11 12-inches tall x 10 9/10-inches wide.
Number Of Pages: 200
Release Date: 04-04-2017
Part Number: 9781465459626
Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 10.2 x 1.0 inches
- local_offer Tags
- Performing Arts
- layers Catalog
- Star Wars Books
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!